Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back in the swing of things


Finally the last box has been unpacked from our move and the dust is starting to settle. As you know it has been a challenge to move while keeping up with school work, thesis and writing a blog. Now that life is starting to get back to normal, its time to get back into the swing of things. Just like this little girl, I too wish to be happily swinging back into a normal routine.

In my new apartment I now have a separate office space (before the office was in the bedroom, bad feng shui). The desk is all set up now with extra storage space for research books etc. I love my new desk space. The feel of the room and the comfort of my new desk chair makes for a great work environment. And Roxanne (my 1 year old dalamation) can sleep on the couch behind me, just like she is now.

Now that my desk and computer are all set up in my new office, I feel like I can successfully finish the task at hand: THESIS. After all, that is what this is all about really. Thesis, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment