Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever going to be done...



I am past the half way mark in my last quarter of grad school. You might think that it will all be down hill from here... but its not. I still feel like I have so much more to do and it will take so long to do it. Just like Wally here in the cartoon, I have been working on this project for a few months now and I don't yet see an end in sight. I just got my bill for this fall quarter at SCAD. Until I finish my thesis I have to pay the school $500 each quarter, thats $2000 a year. If that isn't an incentive to finish ASAP then I don't know what is. Incentive or not, this project is still going to be a long and hard process.

I will end today with a quote from my father. He has always worked hard and followed through. Some words of advice from dear old Dad: "Keep your head down, your helmet on and keep your feet moving."

Thanks Dad.

1 comment:

  1. We can do it. I have months left, too. Let's try and defend in the fall!

    ReplyDelete