Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fin


This blog was started as a class project for my Writing for New Media class at the Savannah College of Art and Design. The school quarter is over next week and this will be my last blog post.

This has been a fun and challenging experience for me. I enjoyed maintaining a blog and writing about the oh so glamorous world of graduate school and thesis writing. At times I found it hard to find something exciting to write about. So I do apologize for boring you at times with my thesis writing adventures. Thesis writing is about as fun and adventurous as drinking sour milk.

I hope you readers found that reading about thesis writing was as exciting as drinking fresh milk. With that being said I want to thank all of you faithful readers (that means you mom) that continued to read my blog, even through the boring parts. And blog, I wanted to thank you for being there to vent to, when I really needed it.

I may start another blog someday. However this blog, on thesis writing, will not continue. I am happy to say that I am through taking graduate classes at SCAD and almost through with my Adventures of Thesis Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment