Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dear Blog...

Dear Blog,

How have you been? I have missed you. It has been too long since I last wrote. This is my fault, I am sorry. Writing a thesis has kept me very busy. Plus, as you know, I just moved from Savannah, GA to Austin, TX. It was a busy week of packing boxes and moving furniture and then a very long two day drive, followed by unpacking everything. I know, I know, I shouldn't be making excuses. School work and thesis must still come first. And you Blog, I have also been slacking on you. I do apologize, please for give me. I promise to write again soon. Now I am back to my thesis writing and research.

Sincerely,

Me

P.S. Did I tell you we are already formatting and editing our thesis in class? Editing and formatting is the easy part! I'm almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment